[blindkid] ADA accommodations guidelines

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Mon Apr 12 12:26:46 UTC 2010

As always. Agreed. I just read the public accommodation laws to include even
those private organizations if in fact they open their doors to the general
public. I agree with you on all things and have another tool to use in my
war chest to fight ignorance about the blind and their abilities. Peace.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.