[blindkid] Wanting find info Self-discovery O&M method

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Tue Apr 13 03:29:11 UTC 2010

If you're looking for a starting place and a great O&M philosophy,
pretty much anything that Joe Cutter has to say on the matter is
outstanding.

http://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/fr/fr25/fr07spr10.htm

You may want to get a copy of Joe's Book: Independent Movement and
Travel in Blind Children: A Promotion Model

More info on his book--

http://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/Publications/fr/fr27/2/fr270217.htm

I'm sure others will have more suggestions but that should keep you
busy for tonight!

Richard