[blindkid] FW: [All Access Pass to Jack] Introducing "Cane"

Marie empwrn at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 14 12:43:02 UTC 2010

My recent post introducing everyone to Jack's Cane. You can see the original
post at http://allaccesspasstojack.blogspot.com.

Marie (mother of Jack, 4 yrs old with Apert Syndrome)
http://www.allaccesspasstojack.blogspot.com
Learn more about Apert Syndrome
http://www.thecraniofacialcenter.org/apert.html
Get information and support at Teeter's page
http://www.apert.org