[blindkid] do u use all of the Braille cells when using an interpoint slate?

T. J. tjmaries at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 19:22:58 UTC 2010

Hi everyone, I am going to be possibly doing some Brailling for a child (who will be playing baseball). And am wondering, when using 8.5 by 11 paper transcribers slate so that I can use both sides of the paper.(for carrying convenience and less expensive by me). When transcribing a page of Braille, all the cells of the 28-cell slate would be used right?  I prefur the 28-cell interpoint slate over the 40-cell slate so that I can use both sides of the paper.  What do you all think?
Thanks,
T. J.