[blindkid] Question regariding Boston Keratoprosthesis

Stacy Lemmon slemmonrn at spotlight-music.com
Mon Aug 2 02:51:35 UTC 2010

Ray,

Consider the aniridia listserv group on yahoo. If you are on Facebook, United Families of Aniridia is on there. Many are parents of children with aniridia or are adults that have experienced such surgeries and issues that you are facing. Aniridic's corneas do not heal like the typical eye and often require stem cell intervention. We have gone to the Cincinnati Eye Institute, the doctors there are on the forefront of treating aniridia. Many of our families travel there for help. If I can help at all, please let me know. My daughter, 6, has aniridia.

Stacy