[blindkid] Canes and amusement park rides?

Merry-Noel Chamberlain owinm at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 15:10:48 UTC 2010

Holly,
When I go, I have no problem with my cane.  The attendent usuallys takes it once
I get on the ride and returns it to me when the ride is over.  No problem.
Usually purses and things are not permitted on the ride itself so I always take
what I use most - the long straight cane.  No problem.  Go and have fun!
Merry-Noel