[blindkid] Nintendo DS Games

Moses Whitaker Jr mwhitakerj at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 23:50:47 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

We just purchased a nintendo DS for our son Matthew, (9 yrs old),who has some light perception only in the left eye.  Does anyone have children who have found DS games that they enjoy playing?  Matt is trying to play the Mario Kart game and eventually he will get the hang of it but I would like to know if there are any other games he might like.  His friends have one and he wanted to make a deal so that he could earn one.  Needless to say he did what he needed to do and earn it.  :-)

Any suggestions on how to communicate to Nintendo that our children like the Nintendo DS just as much as sighted children and they need to consider making their games accessible?

Regards,
Moses & May Whitaker