[blindkid] Discovery Toys

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 17 16:18:13 UTC 2010

Hi, please feel free to call me at 5126895045.                                                         My regular email is down and I'm using my phone so couldn't figure out how r by letter to reply, so let me know wasat you need. Phone is better, but email will work. It could take me longer to respond. look forward to helping you soon.  Bran willwwddplaytoachievediscom Bran

Sent from my iPhone