[blindkid] Looking for a small child's watch

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Tue Aug 31 04:16:46 UTC 2010

In a child's size, I don't know of anything off-hand, but if you want
an adult sized one for her, there are many options-- off the top of my
head, check maxi-aids on line--

http://www.maxiaids.com/store/prodList.asp?idstore=1&idcategory=73&category=Talking_Watches&gclid=CM_Yw9Tr4qMCFYHu7QodjF_gpw

Or even radio shack-- I think some local stores may stock them:

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3780247

Oh, and the NFB store has some options--

http://secure.nfb.org/ecommerce/asp/prodtype.asp?prodtype=6&ph=&keywords=&recor=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=

I hope you can find something she likes!

Richard