[blindkid] Braille Sense Plus Vs. Braillenote

hpscheffer at aol.com hpscheffer at aol.com
Sun Dec 5 17:36:50 UTC 2010

it is "old", it does not have a lot of memory and it keeps on freezing up. It doesn't seem to be able to handle all she does on it. She has a lot of books, and does all of her homework on it. Computers like the Braille Sense do get outdated and newer and better ones are available. She's had this one for 4 years, in technology years that is a long time.

Heidi