[blindkid] Very last minute gift idea

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sat Dec 25 01:31:32 UTC 2010

Tese products are very good.  They are worth the money as well.

Blessings!
Melissa Green
If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never truly be fulfilled. If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy with yourself. Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.