[blindkid] Aubrie & Brl Challenge

Carlton Anne Cook Walker attorneywalker at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 22:50:48 UTC 2010

Bonnie,

I just got caught up on my blindkid messages, and I showed the video to Anna
Catherine.  She was so excited to see her friend Aubrie on TV.

Please let Aubrie know how proud we all are -- she is, indeed, a terrific
role model.

This was particularly timely for us because Anna's TVI neglected to register
her for the Challenge before we moved -- and it's too late for her new TVI
to do so.  So, for the first time, Anna Catherine will compete in a regional
challenge -- In Baltimore, MD, on February 20.  I believe that seeing Aubrie
competing has lessened Anna's fears about going to a regional event.

Thanks again, and  congratulations on Aubrie's great performance in the
Challenge!

Take care,

Carlton

--