[blindkid] Children's books addressing blindness, or featuring blind char...

Smoki2 at aol.com Smoki2 at aol.com
Mon Feb 15 14:03:05 UTC 2010

I am the author of the picture book, Keep Your Ear on the  Ball.  It sounds
like the type of book you're looking for, but it's the  preschool thing
that may be an issue, more than the "preachy" thing.  I  have used the book in
a number of school visits which included  kindergarten, but haven't read the
book to pre-K kids.  Check it out.   Possibly, if it's used in a small
group with some discussion, it may prove to be  what you need.  Also, the
publisher provides an entire Teachers Take Note  section to accompany the book.
It includes references, games, classroom  activities, and lots of other fun
stuff.
_Keep Your  Ear on the Ball - Tilbury House_
(http://tilburyhouse.com/childrens/keep-your-ear-on-the-ball.htm)

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Genevieve Petrillo

Genevieve Petrillo
Children's Author /  Poet
smoki2 at aol.com
genevievepetrillo.webs.com

In a message dated 2/15/2010 8:44:55 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,