[blindkid] Children's books addressing blindness, or featuring blind characters

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Mon Feb 15 21:34:54 UTC 2010

Would you mind emailing the list to me as well? I am developing a
kindergarten program and would think that any literature would be something
I could benefit from. I would love to be able to build on something such as
what you are gathering from this librarian. thanks

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.