[blindkid] Children's books addressing blindness, or featuring blind characters

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Tue Feb 16 12:23:25 UTC 2010

Thank you colleen

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.
New York, New York  10004
www.myblindspot.org
PH: 917-553-0347
Fax: 212-858-5759
doing it."

Visit us on Facebook LinkedIn

-----Original Message-----
From: blindkid-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blindkid-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Colleen Davis
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 6:47 PM
To: (for parents of blind children)NFBnet Blind Kid Mailing List
Cc: albert at mylindspot.org
Subject: Re: [blindkid] Children's books addressing blindness,or featuring
blind characters

Dear Group,
I misspoke--this list was compiled by the wonderful folks at Texas School
for the Blind and Visually Impaired (TSBVI). I have pasted a link to the
list at the end of this message, but if it doesn't work, just go to the
TSBVI website--tsbvi.edu. I like it because it gives a brief description of
the book. The TSBVI website holds a wealth of knowledge for parents,
teachers, and kids.

Several books that on the list are available from APH with quota funds, so
check with your VI teacher. He/she should be able to get some for you.

Good luck and on behalf of all us TVIs, thank you for reading with your
children!

Colleen
TVI in TX

http://www.tsbvi.edu/Education/books.htm