[blindkid] Technology and Little Kid

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Thu Feb 18 12:45:48 UTC 2010

Here here !aside from a slate and stylus a child of any years, provided
developmentally able, should be introduced to as many technologies as
possible. You are right when you say that at most ages toddlers and pre-k
students are introduced and already knowledgeable  about such things as leap
frog pads, key boards and other technologies. A key board can be fashioned
with braille keys or locator dots and the audio component of the computer
can reinforce alpha and numeric appreciation and build confidence in the
same. the same also helps to build  motor skills and other key physical hand
brain coordination's.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.