[blindkid] SSDI/SSI, was Technology and Little Kid

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Thu Feb 18 17:47:28 UTC 2010

Do not get me wrong. I understand everything you said. Without shifting
social perspectives on our abilities no matter how hard we market ourselves,
or the levels of education we go after, we will, as a community, always be
relegated  to positions that do not use our skills and abilities in an
empowering and uplifting manner. Now I myself would be lost without the
comforts afforded by disability payments, but I will work doggedly to shift
that with every ounce of my being. It is my hope that you will be able to
actively garner employment based upon your abilities and expertise, rather
then being marginalized because of misperceptions about blindness.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.