[blindkid] Technology and Little Kid

Heather craney07 at rochester.rr.com
Thu Feb 18 21:07:39 UTC 2010

Oh, they have improved them.  That is neat.  The one we tried about ten
years ago identified the black parts of our cat ziggy as purple and the
white parts as lilac.  Poor ziggy.  The running joke was that he was a
metrosexual cat.  Oh, and it said my brown hair was green, so I was the
witch girl with the metrosexual cat.  roflmao