[blindkid] Wrestling

Mindy Lipsey mindy_lipsey at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 21 22:59:45 UTC 2010

Hi Becky,

My son is 9 and has been wrestling for 1 year now.  The winter season is coming to an end in March, but your rec league may have spring wrestling.  We do here in Maryland.

Josh has peripheral vision, but no central vision.  Wrestling is an awesome sport.  The only piece of advice I would have for you is to make sure they pair your son up with someone who will help Noah with the moves.  This should be a nice boy who is just a bit extra helpful, someone who will walk him through the moves.

Wrestling will really get Noah in shape too!