[blindkid] MacBook Pro

Thea Eaton thea at doodledoo.com
Tue Feb 23 21:49:36 UTC 2010

Apple's Voice Over screen reader is not compatible with Adobe Flash content.
Screen readers that are Flash compatible like JAWS, Window Eyes and Hal do
not have a Mac version. This would make all Flash websites for children,
like Cartoon Network and other accessible Flash sites, inaccessible on a
Mac. I would therefore not recommend a Mac for children who are wanting to
use a screen reader to access the web.

Thea Eaton
DoodleDoo
www.doodledoo.com