[blindkid] wrestling

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Feb 24 01:08:17 UTC 2010

Heather,

While you probably are making some realistic points here, I would think it would be worth exploring with a local school.
A cooperative coach would certainly help, but working with a williing wrestler might also be an approach to fill in some of
the gaps and be an option for an uncertain coach to consider.  A school for the blind should not be a requirement for
this.  There are additional problems with home schooling involved, I recognize that, though, and wish you success..

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson