[blindkid] Noah's Ark Tactile Set

Tony Grima agrima at nbp.org
Sun Feb 28 01:41:18 UTC 2010

In light of yesterday's downpours in Boston - where National Braille
Press's office is - we thought it was a good time to mention our Noah's
Ark Tactile Set!

Did you know...
- Baby elephants can weigh 260 lbs at birth?
- Flamingoes are pink because their food contains carotene?
- A tiger's roar can be heard from two miles away?
- May 23rd is World Turtle Day?

A whole book of facts about some of the animals on Noah's
Ark can be discussed while your student or child touches the
unique features of turtles, elephants, dragonflies, giraffes,
and more! The Noah's Ark Tactile Set includes a print/braille
picture book, twelve delightful tactiles, and a print and braille
booklet, "Fun Facts About Noah's Ark"  - all for $28!

If you order Noah's Ark now, we'll send you a FREE
print/braille Winnie-the-Pooh calendar WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. (You have to
call us to get the free calendar: 800-548-7323 ext 520.)

Take a look at this one-of-a-kind tactile set at
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/NOAH.html

And see the Pooh Calendar at
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/2010POOH.html

******
To order any books, send payment to:
NBP, 88 St. Stephen Street, Boston, MA 02115-4302
Or call and charge it: toll-free (800) 548-7323 or (617) 266-6160 ext
520. Or order any of our books online at
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/publications/index.html .

signature database 4899 (20100226) __________

http://www.eset.com