[blindkid] Guide dogs for twelve year olds?

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Thu Jan 21 13:45:43 UTC 2010

Ok, if anyone has a Jackson 5 sound track play it, one bad apple don't spoil
the whole bunch girl! Where would we be if we were all generalized and
lumped into one place with one set of standards based upon one perceived
groups abilities or lack their of? We would not be in America let me tell
you that!

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.