[blindkid] Camp Eureka- a natural science camp for blind kids

Heather craney07 at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jan 22 15:52:22 UTC 2010

Just curious.  For my future reference...  My son is only seventeen months
old, and so, obviously is not ready for something like this, but I plan to
home school him, and once he is old enough, can home-schooled blind students
participate in events like this?  Do they need someone from their school
district or their comission counsilor to sign off, or can the parents take
care of all of the logistics and such themselves?