[blindkid] Update on Musical

Marie empwrn at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 23 03:50:25 UTC 2010

Kim, Thank you so much for sharing this! That's awesome. Please tell
Kayleigh congratulations from us!

Marie (mother of Jack, 4 yrs old with Apert Syndrome)
http://www.allaccesspasstojack.blogspot.com
Learn more about Apert Syndrome
http://www.thecraniofacialcenter.org/apert.html
Get information and support at Teeter's page
http://www.apert.org