[blindkid] music camps

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 23 04:17:55 UTC 2010

Anyone know of a good music camp? Winona especially wants to learn Braille music this summer.
Last week she performed with the All-State Honor Band. This weekend it is 4-County Honor band. In two weeks it is Solo and Ensemble competition. She says, "It would be so much easier if I could read my own music and work anytime I want without waiting for someone to read it to me!" She's wanting to be a band director or music teacher, so Braille music is going to be important.
Thanks!

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com