[blindkid] Parent Leadership Program Conf Call--PLEASE RESPOND!

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Sun Jan 24 17:57:55 UTC 2010

Dear PLP Participant,

We've got you down as coming to our PLP program in Washington DC next
weekend.  We're hoping you can participate in our conference call
tomorrow (Monday) evening.  Here is the info:

Monday, Jan. 25, 2010
8 pm eastern time
Call-in number--1-888-899-7789
You will be asked to enter a code--900184#.

Please let me know if you will be able to make the call.

Also, I am attaching an almost-final agenda for the PLP
training.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

I look forward to talking with you on Monday and seeing you very soon in DC!

Carol

Carol Castellano, President
973-377-0976
carol_castellano at verizon.net