[blindkid] any braille labeler to recommend?

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 2 14:05:51 UTC 2010

Yes or you can simply use the large label sheets much cheaper and cut them
apart.
You can Braille on them with a slate, or a Perkins.
Bran

"Families that play together learn together!"
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Leader
Check out our new spring line perfect for spring time learning and Easter
baskets and more...
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Discovery Toys wants to be a part of your family's learning success and here
are a few ways we can help:
* Join my team and receive 18 award winning products for $125
* Host a fun get together with friends and earn free Educational products,
* Purchase award winning educational materials on my webpage,
* Purchase or get free gift baskets for children of all ages