[blindkid] any braille labeler to recommend?

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Sat Jul 3 03:43:02 UTC 2010

Alison,

Carolynn clearly has your problem solved, but if anyone else needs one
of these, that attachment looks to be $42 on Carol's link.

I saw them at CVI in Atlanta for $30 (looked like the same piece to
me), but I have no idea of their shipping charges. (Can it go "free
matter", etc.?)

Here is their store:
http://www.visabilitystore.org/

You'll have to search for it as direct links won't work to store items
on their web site. "dymo tape holder" will take you straight to it.

Other cheap solutions have also been suggested. I wonder how well all
of these alternatives hold up. It seems like Dymo really pulls up
easily once a corner is hooked on something but as long as it is stuck
on well, I get the impression that it is the next best thing to a
permanent sign being made.

Richard