[blindkid] Master the SAT class

Sally Thomas seacknit at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 19:45:11 UTC 2010

At the convention we learned that braille copies of practice tests are
available.  It is necessary to be approved for accommodations with the
College Board.  Braille practice tests can be sent to the school.  Barbara
Matthews and a representative from the College Board did a very good session
on the topic.

Sally Thomas