[blindkid] Fwd: Thank you to all

DrV icdx at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 20 05:07:51 UTC 2010

On behalf of my family, I would like to thank Peggy & Everyone involved in
making the Braille Book Flea Market a huge success.

The excitement leading up to the event & at the positive energy in the air
Market itself was amazing!

The Braille Book Flea Market remains one of the very much look forward to
"highlights of the year" for my kids.

Thanks so much.

Eric V