[blindkid] alternative parenting guide

Carol Castellano blindchildren at verizon.net
Wed Jul 21 19:53:28 UTC 2010

Sherry,

I just came across this resource on the web--it may be just what you
are looking for to satisfy the powers that be.  If you get it and
read it, let us know what you think.  Here is the
link:  http://www.accessible-devices.com/parentingGuide.html

Here is a bit from the site:

Resource Guide For Parents Who Are Blind or visually Impaired

New Resource Guide for Parents who are Blind or Partially Sighted
Berkeley, California. September 7, 2006
Through the Looking Glass and its National Resource Center for
Parents with Disabilities are proud to announce the release of the
first comprehensive resource guide for parents who are blind or
partially sighted. The new 212 page "Hands-On Parenting: A Resource
Guide for Parents who are Blind or Partially Sighted" provides a wide
range of practical information, adaptations and resources for parents
who are blind or partially sighted.

Carol