[blindkid] A question.

Marie empwrn at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 23 15:36:38 UTC 2010

Put a cane in your kiddo's hand.....

visually impaired--even if your child has some vision, listen to people who
are blind tell you how they get things done. Those techniques may be needed
by your child too.

visually impaired--using their vision as much as possible sounds good but
really why does a visually impaired child need to do things the hard way
when there are adapted techniques available that help them to be more
functional?

Marie (mother of Jack, born May 2005)
Check out our blog at http://www.allaccesspasstojack.blogspot.com for
glimpses into our busy life with a boy who is busy growing and developing in
his own way in his own time