[blindkid] print/braille Bible stories

Weingartner, Paul PWeingartner at ag.org
Fri Jul 30 22:12:22 UTC 2010

Barbara, we have a number of print Braille Bible story books in our
lending library.  Our lending library also has "Kids Kits".  These are
plastic boxes that contain a print Braille book and an assortment of
tactile items that go along with the story.
Paul

"making the cross accessible"
Paul Weingartner
National Representative for the Blind
Director of
Center for the Blind of the Assemblies of God
P 417.831.1964   F 417.862.5120
www.blind.ag.org
www.blindonline.ag.org