[blindkid] swimming lessons

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Jun 1 14:14:21 UTC 2010

First teach her how to hold her breath out of the water so she knows what
that means.  I went to a class with one of my friend's little girls and what
they did was blow in the child's face to make them intake and then pushed
the head under water for a brief instant.
Barbara

Yesterday is
A path well-trod,
A familiar lane