[blindkid] Why you should go to the NFB national convention (byLindsay, age 7)

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 3 03:04:42 UTC 2010

I love writer's workshop!!! It is hard to believe the little sweet girl who
was not happy to be at state convention and din't want to stay with me in
child care to do fun things is now writing quite a wonderful journal entry
on why she can't wait for national convention. This is awesome!!! Hugs to
all! Bran

"Families that play together learn together!"
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Leader
Check out our new spring line perfect for spring time learning and Easter
baskets and more...
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Discovery Toys wants to be a part of your family's learning success and here
are a few ways we can help:
* Join my team and recieve 18 award winning products for $125
* Host a fun get together with friends and earn free Educational products,
* Purchase award winning educational materials on my webpage,
* Purchase or get free gift baskets for children of all ages