[blindkid] Wii Device Teaches Visually Impaired to WalkwithCanes

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Jun 8 16:57:18 UTC 2010

Yes, you might be right -- but you might not be either, or it may
work for some, and not for others.  Let's all not be so heavy-handed
in our denunciations before there is some experience with it.  Until
some kids use it for a while, we don't actually know -- and this is
just speculation.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920