[blindkid] Wii Research Blogspot

Sally Thomas seacknit at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 12:29:58 UTC 2010

As one of the list moderators, I apologize for not stepping in sooner to put
an end to this thread.  We like this list to be a place for people to
discuss and share various perspectives on issues concerning blind children.
What we want is a welcoming place to share.  Many parents are new to issues
surrounding the lives of their blind kids.  Some of them are trying to
decide if they can even accept the word "blind."  Personal attacks and
excessive negativity without constructive feedback cannot be tolerated.
There are people on this list who have been reprimanded in private but
continue to post incendiary comments.  The excuse that people can just
ignore comments they don't like will is not acceptable.  Further comments on
this topic or continued excessive negative will cause offenders to be
removed from the list.

Sally Thomas