[blindkid] Wii Thoughts

Heather craney07 at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jun 10 14:00:29 UTC 2010

It's not meant to be personal.  I should have said that kids don't...
they...  Sort of like the confusion when one writes "you", the plural formal
"you" when perhaps "one" would have been more appropriate.  For that error
in judgement regarding syntax I appoligize, although I do stand by my
statement that kids find reading and travel fun, not Braille or canes, no
more than sighted kids find print and sneakers fun, they find the descovery
of reading and the exploration of travel fun.  And, I'm not going to say
anymore on this topic, because it really has gone on long enough, and other
tangents and ideas brought up, might be better explored in future, with
different subject lines, and a different thread entirely.  Have a great day
all.