[blindkid] Convention hotel questions

holly miller hollym12 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 05:24:58 UTC 2010

Thanks Denise!
I think I will call tomorrow and see if I can get a tower room.

It will be just Hank & I at convention so a rental car probably isn't cost
effective for us.  We're getting in early so maybe we'll venture out by cab
and stock up on some munchies & breakfast goodies.  Coffee pot Ramen noodels
anyone??? LOL!

Holly