[blindkid] never stands still

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Sat Jun 12 04:36:21 UTC 2010

I suspect we are not quite up to the tandem running yet, but we will
likely get there at some point.

The trick is almost certainly to have a smooth enough surface that she
won't feel like she is going to stumble. We have of course run across
the yard and things like that, but generally at more of a guarded
pace. LIke so many of the other things already discussed and like you
mentioned as well, it is all about feeling safe enough to get past a
feeling that she might fall or crash.

Richard