[blindkid] Blow up wheel thingy

Marie empwrn at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 16 12:25:37 UTC 2010

Sorry for the late reply...Jack is sick and so I have gotten behind on email...anyway here is a picture of Jack in the "hamster wheel".
The brand is Circo and it is called a fun roller. It is available from target. I found this link http://www.target.com/Circo-roller-2pcs-black-handles/dp/B002vwif4s.  I don't know any kid that would not enjoy this thing in some way. Jack does not hold the handles. He just sits near the edge or lays across the inside so he can get out as he wants.

Marie (mother of Jack born May 2005)
See glimpses of life with my determined son who is developing in his own way at his own time at http://allaccesspasstojack.blogspot.com