[blindkid] Letter of the week wall

Susan Harper sueharper at firstchurchgriswold.org
Sun Jun 20 23:01:31 UTC 2010

Oh, yes, I almost forgot.  That is exactly what I did when I taught my four
year olds in Pre-K.  We had the letter wall and I would emphasize words that
began with that letter and write down the ones the children came up with.
Nope they couldn't spell, but by introducing as many different aspects of
the letter, by the end of the year, they all knew the alphabet and to spell
a few simple words.  If nothing else, what you are doing will increase
vocabulary.
Blessings,
Sue H.