[blindkid] Annee Hartzell IEP workshop at convention

Pat Renfranz dblair2525 at msn.com
Sat Jun 26 03:10:56 UTC 2010

Annee Hartzell asked me to send this information:

As part of the NOPBC Conference at this year¹s NFB convention, Annee will
once again hold an IEP workshop for parents. Here is the information:
Tuesday evening July 6 7:00 pm,
IEP Workshop for Beginners
Madrid Room, Tower Mezzanine
This workshop will focus on the basic principles of writing an effective IEP
for parents who are more at the beginning of the process.  Topics will
include evaluations, goals, strategies, and what the law says.

In addition to the workshop, Annee offers an incredible service to parents.
She is willing to spend time with you one-on-one to discuss your child¹s
IEP. If you would like to schedule a time to meet with her sometime during
convention week, please call her cell at 949-705-8802. Be sure to bring your
child¹s paperwork.

Having done this myself, I can say it is an invaluable opportunity that
Annee so graciously provides to parents and blind/visually impaired
children.

Pat
Salt Lake City, UT