[blindkid] Yahoo!!!! Eric is now an Eagle Scout!!!!

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 30 15:52:18 UTC 2010

Congratulations to him and the family. I know the work into this as I did
Girlscouts my whole school life through 12 grade and loved it including
getting my silver award the second highest award one can get.

Have a wonderful time on the remander of the journey!

Bran

"Families that play together learn together!"
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Leader
Check out our new spring line perfect for spring time learning and Easter
baskets and more...
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Discovery Toys wants to be a part of your family's learning success and here
are a few ways we can help:
* Join my team and recieve 18 award winning products for $125
* Host a fun get together with friends and earn free Educational products,
* Purchase award winning educational materials on my webpage,
* Purchase or get free gift baskets for children of all ages