[blindkid] Looking forward

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 5 01:33:48 UTC 2010

As a dedicated Braille reader I am wary of the idea of eliminating companies
that design technology exclusively for the blindness market.  I highly doubt
that mainstream companies will ever come forth with devices that include
Braille displays.  Refreshable Braille has expanded Braille access beyond my
wildest dreams, and I worry that a shift to purely mainstream products could
turn out to be a giant step into speech access only.

Debbie