[blindkid] Hebrew Braille

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Mar 7 04:34:01 UTC 2010

I'm sure it's grade one Braille because it may use contractions to represent
other sounds.  French, Spanish and German Braille do this to so it's just a
guess on my part.  I've posed the question on another list where there, at
least used to be, at least one Hebrew Braille user.  If no one else answers,
I'll let you know what I hear.  Remember it will read from right to left
like print Hebrew does.
Barbara

A Congress that will always do its work in the dark must have something to
hide.  The people have spoken, yet they do not listen.