[blindkid] Looking forward

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Mar 7 18:51:35 UTC 2010

And even if we demand and there aren't enough of us, it still won't happen.

I can tell you from the inside that even with devices that we think are the
greatest, it's tough to sell twenty thousand. That's chump-change to
mainstream industry. Let's get an economic grip here!

But I realize that I'm spitting into the wind.

Mike