[blindkid] chatting and JAWS

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Sun Mar 7 21:44:56 UTC 2010

Kids today use aim a lot, or as us old timers call it aol. I find aol to be
very user friendly for chats, it has a send field and allows for movement
between screens and such. I found it doable. I would also suggest trying
other versions of Facebook, I am working to conquer this one as well. I have
tried their mobil screen and am now investigating their light Facebook
version. I am able to read other chat ssent but am hopelessly stuck trying
to figure out how to send a response back. We are talking about live chats
right? I have found Facebook a little challenging but am able to post
great parental controls for you to use to protect her from inappropriate
sites and predators.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.