[blindkid] Brailled Books available

Carlton Anne Cook Walker attorneywalker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 01:59:32 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I have some surplus braille materials available for free (of course).  Pleas
send me your address and I ship to the first requester via Free Matter.
Please note that I am NOT offering the print versions, only te brailled
ones.  Also, please note that the math has been used by a dual media student
and has a fair amount of pencil marking in it.

Some are from my 10th grade student, some from my 3rd grader.  All are in
contracted braille.  Here's the list:

*United States** History*

Peter J. Myers

Globe Fearon, Inc. publishers

Copyright 1999

ISBN 0-835-92258-8

Complete

35 volumes print pages iii-678 and  4 supplements

*Biology Cycles of Life * Grade 10

Helen M. Parke and Patrick Enderle

AGS publishing

2006

ISBN 0-7854-3972-2

Not complete.  We have 10 out of 21 volumes.

We have print pages i-c303.

*Biology Cycles of Life   Lab *Manual  Grade 10

Helen M. Parke and Patrick Enderle

AGS publishing

2006

ISBN 0-7854-3972-X

Not complete. We have 2 out of three volumes.

Print pages 1-b60.

*The Outsiders*

S.E. Hinton

Penguin Group  publishers

1995

ISBN 0-14-038572-X

Complete 3 out of 3 volumes

Includes packet of worksheets

 *American Government*

Globe Fearon publishers

2001

ISBN 0-130-23617-9

Complete 9 out of 9 volumes.

Print pages 1-304

2 supplements print pages 305-349

*Parenting  Reward and Responsibilities*

Seventh edition

Verna Hildebrand, Ph.D

Glencoe McGraw  publishers

2003

ISBN 0-07-829833-4

Complete 10 out of 10 volumes and 1 supplement

Print pages 1-a633

Supplement print pages 634-b656

Third grade:

Storytown Practice Book

Grade 3

Harcourt publisher

2008

We have volumes 1 and 2 out of 6.

Print pages 1-88.

Harcourt Spelling Practice Book, Grade 3

Harcourt publishers

2008

We have volume 2 out of 4.

Print pages 1-30.